Do follow Forum Links To Increase Google Page Rank

2 Comments
do-follow

At my previous post i have explained about what is do-follow and how it will increase your Google page rank and have posted 115 website links which are do follow. If you have missed  my previous post please read it over here 115 dofollow links to increase google page rank.
Today when i have looked at my stats, all the traffic was boosting only from the forums to my blog rather than search engines. I taught why was this happening since i have stopped visiting forums from the last 3 months. I noticed after a minute that i have posted some threads 5 months ago and at the end of the thread my signature was my site address.
Then i visited  these forums again and made some useful threads with my blog's signature to get  traffic and to get back links from these forums.
Now, this was been posted because my fellow bloggers and blogger beginners will be helpful to increase their google page rank an to optimize their site for search engine optimization.
Download the file here
How To Use This Links?

>Open the file
>Copy & Paste the url in your brower
>Make an id in the forum and post useful threads with your blog/website URL as signature.
>And also make the readers to go your site.
Now this will become as a back link to your site.This will increase your Google page rank and also Alexa rank
Note: Don't do this method to all forums in a day because google can track this and it will effect your sites PR. Do this method only to five forum sites in a day.
This is my method to improve google page rank.Can i know your methods??? Please post a comment.

2 Comments:

Do follow links are really useful for improve Google page rank and these are are also helpful to increase back links.
best hosting company

July 6, 2011 at 4:25 AM comment-delete

If Dofollow weight for blog commenting. If your keyword get it good ranking means you must post your comments only on dofollow blog list. It's really helpful to me.

website hosting india

August 7, 2011 at 10:23 PM comment-delete
Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 -2012 Bhushans Page